Wanna Be Surfer

Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, July 2, 2010

Thing #6 Fun with Flickr

letter A letter D letter D letter i letter c tmerge-4

OK...I think I am officially an addict to this whole "23 Things" thing!!! I am glad this is a summertime project!

I love the spelling app and so would my students. It would be a fun way to post our "Word of the Day." Some of the other apps I looked at were fun and some I didn't really get or had trouble with. I'm sure it's just a matter of taking more time with them to figure them out!

1 comment:

  1. OK Dee - Your post says 5:10 a.m. You just might be an addict! This is a good way to use some summer hours. Discovering these tools can be fun. Looks like you've mastered the embedding of these little gadgets.

    I wonder if it would be possible to post the entire alphabet and import it into the Smart Notebook; cloning letters when necessary. We might snag some reluctant spellers.

    ReplyDelete