Wanna Be Surfer

Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, July 23, 2010

Thing #10 Twitter

I have been dragging my heels on getting all set up in Twitter! I like the status posts that my friends put on Facebook and see this as the same concept...it just seems very redundant. I did set up an account and was pretty proud of myself for adding a badge to my blog. :) My username is dredmanjohnson. I think it could be useful if all or most staff at SMS set up an account. I like keeping updated on what's going on with people and maybe staff could just share ideas, sites, and just things that are happening. I just have my doubts that people would use it on a regular basis.

1 comment:

  1. Usage of Twitter on a regular basis will be a challenge. No pressure to update a Facebook page, but Twitter seems more constant.
    I sure appreciate the people I follow who are leaders in their field. They find resources I just don't have time to research - or didn't even know I SHOULD be researching.
    Cool Twitter badge by the way!

    ReplyDelete