Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Thing #2 RSS Feeds
I think I get this RSS thing. I used Bloglines to get going. I subscribed to the Owatonna Baseball Site as I check that a lot right now. I also added all of your blogs, so now I'm waiting for you all to blog!!! Get going! I also tried to search and find some educational blogs or RSS feeds. I did find a 3rd grade teacher site with an RSS feed...so we'll see how that goes. I am going to continue to look for sites with RSS feeds/blogs on the smartBoard and 21st Century Skills. Let me know if any of you find anything good! This could get addictive and I don't know if I have the TIME!!! I have been impressing my kids with vocab like blogs, avatars and RSS feeds! Oh Yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dee - you've been busy! Looks like you are finding a variety of feeds. Nice on the baseball site; it now comes to you. Share your 21st Century Skills link when you have time.
ReplyDelete